At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world's most advanced projectors and complete systems displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are hiring for a Network Administrator to be a member of the Global IT Network Systems team.
- Assist senior-level administrators with configuration, testing and maintaining LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
- Problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and senior network administrators.
- Analyze and resolve interoperability problems to maintain connectivity throughout the network.
- Participation in updating and revising policies, procedures, technical reports, documentation, and internal training material.
- Administer software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Assist with strategic plans and roadmaps for future infrastructure initiatives.
- Work weekends and after-hours to complete time-sensitive tasks projects.
- 2-3 years of experience providing Network LAN/WAN Administration for nationwide global networking supporting multiple remote offices
- Must have solid understanding of fundamental network design and operation
- Experience with troubleshooting router/network performance problems
- Experience with various routing protocols, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
- Experience with Cisco/Juniper/Meraki in both routing and switching environments
- Able to work independently and as part of the IT team
- Experience with netowrk monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, NPM, NTA, Splunk, etc
- Understanding of various VPN technologies (DMVPN, S2S, Remote)
- Certifications : Network+ and/or CCNA required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.