Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
A Technical Sales Consultant (TSC) at Igloo plays a unique dual role throughout the sales process, being both a trusted technical expert as well as a strong relationship builder. The TSCs provide valuable technical insight and make recommendations around solutions, solving complex business challenges and empowering our prospects to make informed buying decisions.
While the TSCs mainly support the sales team, they also work closely with other departments across the organization including Customer Experience, Technology, Support and Partners.
An ideal candidate would be able to easily discuss tactical topics regarding product capabilities while also being equally comfortable presenting high-level use cases and experiences in front of an executive team.
The impact you’ll have:
- Needs assessment: Conduct high level visioning, and/or requirement gathering sessions with prospects.
- Solution consulting: Make viable recommendations on how Igloo can be used to solve specific challenges.
- Information Architecture: Build proof of concept sites using Igloo solutions and integrations.
- Communicate vision: Articulate the Igloo vision and value to stakeholders, including C-suite executives.
- Relationship builder: Create relationships with key decision makers, serving as a trusted technical advisor.
- Collaborate: Support prospective and ongoing customer relationships through discovery calls, presentations and demonstrations.
- Digital Strategy: Provide prospect and customer feedback to Igloo executive and development teams, supporting functionality and roadmap planning.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years working experience as a Solutions/Technical Consultant, Business Consultant or Software Technical Sales Specialist.
- Experience in Digital Strategies, Enterprise Project Management, Enterprise Knowledge Management, Change Management or Information Architecture.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and solution architecture.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen learner with the ability to drill into and understand technical scenarios.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present complex scenarios and use cases.
- Passionate commitment to quality and success.
- Ability to manage multiple competing and changing priorities.
- Proven track record working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
Note: Travel will be a requirement approximately 10% of the time
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Enterprise Project Management, Enterprise Knowledge Management, Change Management or Information Architecture
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software.