Why join Igloo:
We’re at an unprecedented impasse in the world of work. CEO’s are becoming increasingly concerned about employee engagement, productivity is scattered with the proliferation of apps and tools, and there are major gaps in the demographics and internal culture of businesses worldwide. Igloo addresses these challenges by bringing together people, processes, through a portfolio of digital workplace solutions and best of breed services.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is driving a Customer Success movement that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’ve built a world-class Customer Success team made up of passionate and dedicated professionals focused on delivering the business outcomes our customers need to transform their digital workplaces. We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) to contribute to the transformation.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you have exceptional relationship & interpersonal skills, consultation experience, and ability to manage multiple priorities. You can relate to employees across all levels of an organization and are a strategic problem solver. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring customer adoption, creating advocacy for the Igloo platform, developing referenceable relationships and most importantly creating the strategic business development plan and customer success path.
The impact you’ll have:
- Create Strategic Relationships: you own a high ARR portfolio of Igloo’s customers, Develop and maintain strategic business relationships building fierce customer & brand loyalty
- Customer Engagement: You build in-depth knowledge of the customer, their business/industry and their digital workplace strategy. Together with a deep knowledge of the product and customer you actively promote programs and campaigns that drive customer adoption and engagement and ensure wild success.
- Digital Workplace Consultation: you become the trusted advisor to customers by providing digital workplace strategies plans and applying Igloo solutions to address specific business challenges to support them throughout their engagement lifecycle
- Proactive Internal Partnering: work closely with key cross functional teams, including sales, engineering, implementation to advocate for improving/enhancing existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Business Development Execution: you drive the process of creating and monitoring opportunities, identifying budget, need, authority and timing to execute strategic customers success plans into action. You can identify and create monthly, quarterly and yearly projections and funnel of business opportunities showing net growth for your base.
What you’ll need:
- 8-10+ years’ experience managing customer relationships in a senior sales, account management or customer success capacity
- Experience managing and expanding customer relationships, including those at the executive level
- Experience working within a SaaS organization, understanding subscription-based software models, ARR, funnels, and other aspects of business development.
- Consultative and strategic approach to customers, including an ability to understand their needs and turn them into short- and long-term action and success paths.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrated ability to drive adoption and customer retention rates
- Excellent communication skills, including listening to customers, understanding their unspoken needs and challenges
- Achievement oriented, with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- High energy level, demonstrated drive to succeed, and a sense of urgency
- Experience within a fast paced, growing organization is advantageous
- Ability to travel within North America (~25% of the time)
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Understanding of intranets and related technologies such as Content Management (CMS), Web Content Management (WCM), CRM, Portals, Cloud, and Enterprise Software Solutions is a plus
- Background in cloud technology is an asset
- Background in Salesforce is an asset
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software