Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why this role is important:
As the Partner Program Manager you will build, implement, manage and refine Igloo’s channel and service partner programs to drive revenue growth and operational efficiencies. These programs directly impact key business objectives by enabling partners to extend Igloo’s marketing, sales and delivery capabilities.
The impact you’ll have:
You will be responsible for leading the continued cross-functional development and improvement of various channel and service delivery programs. This program manages a global ecosystem of referral, sales, service and development partners to provide an exceptional digital workplace solution experience to Igloo customers worldwide.
With a strong ability to develop and implement standardized processes, you will drive continuous improvement initiatives and provide visibility to the quality and output of the ecosystem. This role requires significant cross functional collaboration across a range of stakeholders both within and outside of Igloo. Further, the position will be key in creating ROI analyzes, assessing current program effectiveness and making business recommendations on current and future channel sales and service programs.
- Builder: Develop and implement innovative programs and support mutually successful partner relationships.
- Self-Motivated: Operate independently to build programs, processes and systems that support partnership objectives.
- Collaborative: Cross-functional innovation and strategy to support achievement of partner enablement, certification, revenue and delivery objectives.
- Programmatic: Demonstrate passion for excellence and quality execution.
- Thorough: Identify, communicate and explore all opportunities to increase efficiencies in partner programs with a focus on scaling for future growth.
What you’ll need:
You have a deep, practical understanding and history of developing and executing successful channel and service partner programs. You are well organized, structured and a highly-motivated self-starter. You also have a successful track record of creating and implementing cross-functional programs directly tied to growth objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and execute successfully
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing diverse requirements and distilling those needs into actionable priorities
- Knowledge of the SaaS channel partner network and industry is strongly preferred
- Post-Secondary degree
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software