Software Engineer, Test Infrastructure
You are someone who gets excited designing and building systems that directly affect how others do their job. You’ve never meet a problem you couldn’t solve with software, and when you have to do something more than once you look for ways to script or automate it. You love solving problems, building really cool tools, and most importantly you care about being a part of the team that builds an amazing high quality product.
What you'll do:
- Be a part of a project development team responsible for building the infrastructure used by our wearable test team on a daily basis.
- Implement new features to expand the scope of our current test infrastructure.
- Maintain existing features to provide a robust system that QA and development can use with high confidence as our projects move forward.
- Implement creative solutions to facilitate automated testing of embedded computer wearables.
- Help to implement new automated tests including UI, web and backend tests.
What you need:
- 5+ years experience working on test automation frameworks.
- Experience working with at least 2 different automation frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing new framework modules concept to implementation.
- Strong programming skills in either C++ or python.
- Experience integrating different tools such as a continuous integration server, issue tracking and/or code repository systems.
Bonus points for:
Experience working with test automation for embedded hardware
Experience working with QT in an automation environment
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.