Talent Acquisition Coordinator (12 Month Contract)
Please note that this is a 12 month full-time contract role.
Your classmates or co-workers typically look to you as the person to help them get organized or provide them with the encouragement they need. You also enjoy making sense of a lot of complicated information and translating it into a clear plan for your work. You’re ready to help wherever you’re needed, and can work through ambiguity.
What you’ll do:
- Within 2 weeks
- Learn and become fluent in our Applicant Tracking and calendar management systems
- Meet with key stakeholders in the recruitment process to understand expectations
- Start to book recruitment workshops and manage the ongoing booking process
- Schedule and coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews for multiple teams and manage the interview process as it’s happening
- Within 1 month
- Answer email inquiries coming to our careers account
- Help with logistics for external recruitment events
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition to support talent metrics strategy development
- Within 3 months
- Keep talent acquisition documents organized in our internal drive folders
- Look for areas to drive efficiency in our processes
- Understand our recruitment process fully and be able to explain it to others
- Continue to manage email accounts and ATS permissions
- Learn and manage our Background Screening program coordination
- Help with special projects as needed
What you need:
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite
- Ability to catch every detail (even the smallest ones!)
- Logistics-focused mindset-when you get a request, you’re already thinking ten steps ahead about how to execute on it
- Interest in learning more about Recruitment and its function within HR
- Ability to clearly articulate (either in writing or verbally) the information you require to complete a task
- High comfort level with asking clarification questions when you don’t understand something
Bonus points for:
- Interest or experience with metrics gathering
- Prior experience working in campus recruitment in a corporate or campus environment
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
We're a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech