Web & Graphic Design Specialist
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today’s challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to reducing development risk in complex engineering design projects. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Designer to join our Marketing team. If you have a skilled design eye and enjoy working as part of a larger marketing team, this is the job for you!
Reporting to the Art Director, you will be responsible for executing a wide range of creative design projects including web design, print design, and video projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or formal coursework in graphic/web design
- 5 years recent work experience.
- Expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite for web, print, and video production
- Demonstrated experience with layout and design
- Ability and skill in creative and innovative thinking and design
- Experience and understanding of video editing
- Flexibility to work on projects of varied size, duration, and scope.
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Working at Maplesoft
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities and a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a corporate concierge service, a health and wellness program, and an onsite fitness facility.