Senior Accountant Billings
- Lone Wolf Technologies
- Job Function
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Full time, Contract
- Salary Estimate
- 60,000 - 79,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
The Senior Accountant Billings assists in the processing of daily transactions with customers in accordance with GAAP and internal policies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Issue invoices and bills, and send to customers through various channels.
- Process changes on client accounts including adding new services and products and decommissioning cancelled products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both existing clients and the onboarding of new ones.
- Process batch bank payment files and apply bank returned items to customer accounts.
- Receiving, researching and resolving a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status.
- Complete month-end, quarter-end and year end closing activities.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Special and ongoing projects as required.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years of experience with basic accounting functions and billing functions; some experience with Netsuite and/or Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of general accounting functions and practices
- Knowledge of accounting software principles
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Diplomatic negotiation and conflict resolution skills in order to handle late payments and delinquent accounts
- Ability to learn quickly, retain and apply knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, good judgment and logical decision making ability with a hands-on approach to assigned tasks