Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to some of the best known brands in the resort industry. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casino resorts optimize their gaming operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the patron experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Since its market launch in 2009 TYM's install base has doubled every year, and includes clients in Macau, United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
You are an experienced Office Administrator looking to join a rapidly growing technology company. You are detailed oriented, organized and are known for taking initiative to support the Company’s culture and values. You may also be keen to expand your role, and take on new projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative Tasks, including but not limited to; reception (phone and in person), ensuring common areas are tidy, monitoring and assisting with meeting room turnover, ordering office and kitchen supplies, filing and scanning, etc.
- Arrange Travel accommodations for key personnel as required
- Assist with company initiatives and social events
- Arrange meetings as called upon
- Bookkeeping (recording of payables)
- Assist other functional areas; Human Resources, Finance, Sales & Marketing
- Other Duties as assigned
- This role can be tailored to fit a full-time or part-time applicant
- Prior experience in an administrative support role is preferred
- Some bookkeeping experience or a willingness to learn
- No task too big or too small approach
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Communicator (both written and verbal)
- Good command of common office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Must have no criminal record