Marketing Production Coordinator
Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs committed to making Waterloo Region a global innovation leader. At the time it was crazy talk, but somehow this community managed to pull it off. Today, Communitech is a public-private innovation hub that supports a community of more than 1400 companies — from startups to scale-ups to large global players.
Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed in three distinct ways.
- Communitech is a place – the center of gravity for entrepreneurs and innovators. A clubhouse for building cool shit and great companies.
- Communitech delivers programs – helping companies at all stages with access to capital, customers and talent. We are here to help them grow and innovate.
- Communitech partners in building a world-leading ecosystem – making sure we have all the ingredients (and the brand) to go from a small startup to a global giant.
We’re looking to add some amazing people to this team. People who believe in the Communitech mission and are willing to do what it takes to help our members succeed. If you think big, but are always willing to push a broom, then we’d love to hear from you. Wonder what it’s like to work at Communitech? Watch this video! https://www.communitech.ca/corporate-stuff/careers/
We are seeking a detail-driven marketing production coordinator to join our award-winning marketing team. As an integral part of our team you will work closely with our program delivery, events and external relations teams to coordinate the workflow and on-time, on-budget delivery of our marketing campaigns.
If you have been looking for a fun challenge where you can make a difference for your community, please read on —you’ll find this opportunity compelling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our marketing team leads to scope and balance incoming project demands with the marketing team’s subject matter expertise, workload and external partner outsource capabilities.
- Develop detailed project work plans using our project management software (Asana) in order to effectively match scope with available resources, track task/project status and frequently communicate status to our team and project stakeholders
- Meet frequently with marketing team members and project stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment of project roles and responsibilities and task completion to ensure on-time delivery of marketing services
- Seamlessly integrate and coordinate project delivery between our marketing team members and our external agency partners/contractors
- Lead weekly resource planning team and individual team member meetings
- Provide weekly and monthly on-time delivery and resource availability / forecasting reporting
- Support and participate in broader Communitech events as required
- Other duties as assigned. All duties subject to change
What we’re seeking:
- Previous experience as a successful marketing production coordinator/project manager or studio production manager
- A solid, high-level understanding of digital marketing, design and event terminology and principles
- Aptitude and attitude for effective collaboration/negotiation skills and excruciating attention to detail
- Comfortable working with project management/task tracking software - we use Asana
- Experience with client demand and those “creative types” is definitely an asset
2+ years’ demonstrated experience in a busy studio, marketing team or agency production environment or comparable experience in project management or communications.
Please click on the link below to create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Please also upload your resume and cover letter by October 16, 2018.
Start Now! http://bit.ly/2O7tldb
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Communitech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status