Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a passionate customer success specialist with a love for customer advocacy and an unrelenting commitment to delivering impeccable service to all customers.
Our team is fast-paced, relentlessly resourceful and infectiously positive. We are a small team and need a self-starter who can quickly learn the ins and outs of Faire’s tools and policies, primarily centered around payments and fulfillment inquiries. You will help manage our Zendesk operations, working closely with our sales team, our makers, and our retail customers to ensure fluid resolution of issues.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join a movement with us. As an early member of the customer experience team, you will have an irreplaceable role in the success of Faire.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, and high levels of empathy are paramount to this position.
- You will make it your mission to create an exceptional experience for our customers
- You will serve as the front line, go-to resource for all customer needs and issues
- You will work closely with our brand and retailer partners to ensure the seamless fulfillment of orders
- You will provide recommendations to how we should change our product or processes to enhance the customer experience
- You will need to stay on top of all of our policies and features in a rapidly changing environment, immediately raising points of confusion so that customer relationships remain intact
- You will be an advocate for all our brands and retailers
- Bottom line: you will make our customers love us.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
- 1-3 years of customer service, sales, or account management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- Ruthlessly organized and would score high on conscientiousness
- Be empathetic and have the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Love customers and derive gratification from delighting people
- You are hungry and desire a high level of responsibility at a small company
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer service tools is a plus
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario near Victoria Park
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications