Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for developers who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people, like you, opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
How will I make an Impact?
At D2L, we are looking for developers who will help us advance our goal of using technology to transform teaching and learning around the world. We need software developers to work on a wide range of technologies including, but not limited to: distributed systems, user interfaces, mobile and cloud computing. As a developer, you will help make dreams a reality.
We are looking for software developers who have a passion for technology and code. Beyond code, developers are expected to collaborate closely with others including technical product managers, designers and QA. Your ideas and perspectives are essential to making sure we are building the right things.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Ability to analyze and decompose problems into potential technical solutions
- Experience with OO design and proficient coding skills (ie: C++, C# or Java)
- Strong understanding of Computer Science topics including: data structures, algorithms, databases, distributed systems
- Experience in software development, preferably in a technology focused company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar technical discipline