Functional Safety Manager -- Automotive Electronics
Our clients' automotive product team is seeking an expert in Functional Safety to help build expertise within our product development group in our newest and fast-growing product segment. They are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery.
The ideal candidate is someone with a deep background in ISO26262 implementations on complex electro-mechanical and software projects, who enjoys driving results through strong team collaboration just as much as delivering through his/her own individual contribution. You have a passion for delivering value to users and the business through best-in-class engineering, product development, and execution.
You will be responsible for delivering high-quality safety related products supporting our Automotive Gateway/Switch product platforms, including: circuit design, cyber security and software & firmware development.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in leading functional safety implementation on multiple large-size technical projects with multi-discipline design content (FW/SW/HW/Mechanical)
What You Will Bring:
- History of effective leadership
- Ability to challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- The capacity to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Innovative, big-picture thinking with strong communication and collaboration skills.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Exceptional candidates interested in exploring a rare opportunity with a world leading organization that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence are invited to apply confidentially to: