We’re Encircle, nice to meet you! We’re leading the $2 trillion property and casualty insurance industry out of the dark ages of pen and paper processes with solutions our customers actually love. Our easy-to-use software platform enables thousands of restoration contractors and insurance professionals around the world to process claims faster. We’re located in the heart of downtown Kitchener and our 40+ person startup has huge goals as we scale!
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to be a key part of our Marketing team. You will work on a broad range of initiatives, with the goal of driving qualified leads into the sales funnel through multi-channel marketing programs. This will include working on everything from blog posts, case studies, webinars, infographics, email campaigns, events, marketing collateral, and more. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, entrepreneurial, keen to learn, and excited to join and contribute to a high performing team at a startup that’s taking off.
- Execute on a multi-channel marketing strategy focused on lead generation, sales enablement, and thought leadership
- Write effective content for use in emails, whitepapers, case studies, sales enablement materials, blog posts, webinars, and videos, etc.
- Create digital marketing content (website, landing pages, and forms) using HubSpot to capture highly qualified leads
- Coordinate logistics for trade shows and presentations (bookings, event briefs, presentation decks, etc.)
- Assist with the management of Encircle’s social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Work cross-functionally with sales to drive results and implement lead generation programs
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing role, preferably within the software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry selling B2B
- Experience using HubSpot (or similar programs) for digital marketing, including email, social media, and content creation
- Experience writing compelling marketing content including blog post and emails
- Experience creating marketing collateral for web or print
- Track record of achieving results (driving traffic, sales, engagement, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as part of a cross-functional team
- Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus Points: Experience working on multi-channel marketing programs focused on driving highly qualified leads into the marketing funnel
This role reports to the Marketing Programs Manager.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply for the role here by uploading your resume here, as well as a letter expressing your interest and why we should hire you.