Technical Solutions Engineer
Securitas Canada Ltd.,
Technical Solutions Engineer
For Integrated Guarding Systems
APPLY NOW and please send resumes to: email@example.com
Securitas, a global leader in the security industry, has been providing security services since 1899. With over 7,000 employees in 24 offices across Canada and 320 000 employees globally, we possess the experience and knowledge to offer a broad range of services including: Leading Technology Solutions, Remote Guarding, On-site and Mobile Guarding, and Investigations.
We are seeking a Technical Solutions Engineer –compensation up to $100,000+ / year. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
Manages all aspects and phases of physical security systems solution services in the assigned territory. Serves as a subject matter expert in regard to video surveillance, physical access control, intrusion prevention, and other electronic security applications. Promotes, creates awareness of, and provides training to security management and sales staff in regard to security system solution services. Consults on security design issues with clients, vendors and colleagues. Ensures strong customer service by managing expectations, executing on commitments, and providing support throughout the client relationship cycle. Attains key performance metrics including profit & loss objectives for the Technology Unit in assigned territory.
- Promotes the use of security systems technology applications as a service solution that adds value for clients and drives profitability for the Company.
- Ensures the delivery of high quality customer service through regular contact with Area Vice Presidents, Branch Managers, Business Development Managers, Clients, Vendors and Partners; evaluates quality and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Identifies and manages relationships with subcontract suppliers within assigned territory to prepare and successfully deliver solutions.
- Analyses operational financial indicators to continuously improve performance; ensures profitable operations with full profit and loss accountability for assigned Technical Solutions Unit Territory.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Participates as a team member in the Business Unit and Canada’s strategic planning and provides leadership in business development.
- Obtains necessary industry technical certifications.
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or Technology-related Diploma is an asset; 6 years of successful and progressively responsible physical security systems experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Preferred qualifications are: PSP certification; experience/certification with AMAG, Avigilon, Axis and/or Milestone; experience with video analytics; and, experience with remote video monitoring solutions.
Company information: www.securitas.ca