NLP-Oriented Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a talented full stack engineer to join our growing business in the novel AI market. You will work closely with our team on NLP-related applications, in the fields of databases, systems, servers, and clients.
- Design and develop both front- and back-end of web applications.
- Communicate and co-work with our technical teams (natural language processing, machine learning, and data teams) and our product team.
- Manage project progress, or lead the project/team if required.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, and databases.
- Experienced in a software development role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of RESTful API development, and React/AngularJS/Node.js development.
- Knowledge or experiences of natural language processing, machine learning, information retrieval, and statistics.
- Hands-on experience in big data, including data acquisition, management, visualization, and analysis.
- Awards in programming contests.
- Excellent linguistic knowledge and writing skills.
Note: New grads, junior or senior experiences are all welcome. We provide full-time and co-op/intern positions.