At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Customer Service Representative to join our NEWT team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
At Fibernetics we believe in finding individuals who can thrive in our environment and provide support to our customers with a positive attitude.
We are seeking a skilled Customer Service Representative to be a Tier 1 Help Desk representative and member of our NEWT Support team. Your responsibilities will revolve around providing support to our customers and users over the phone, through email, and in chat sessions.
This opportunity to open to co-op students.
ways you contribute
• You will provide a positive support experience to our Business customers and users.
• You will create quality tickets for our Subject Matter Experts to review and resolve.
• You will collaborate with the Support team.
• You will ensure feedback regarding tickets is communicated to the appropriate person.
• You will assist the Support team with improving processes, documentation, training material, and tools.
• You will follow-up with customers and partners to ensure resolution satisfaction.
• You will work in a team environment to resolve customer and partner issues.
• You will perform other duties based on the needs of the business as they arise.
what makes you awesome
• You have exceptional customer service skills.
• You have outstanding comprehension and communication skills (written and oral).
• You have the ability to learn and comprehend technology changes at a rapid pace.
• You are a fast learner and eager to get started.
• You take pride in helping customers.
skills considered an asset
• You have experience in technical support customer service role.
• You have experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!