Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a Service Desk Superhero (say that 5 times fast!) A technical support ninja that consistently WOWs customers with their trouble shooting abilities!
Sound like you? Well then keep reading!
You will be the first point of contact for all Pelmorex clients (internal and external), for all Pelmorex systems related problems – this is where you get to provide amazing customer service! The key responsibilities for you will be to monitor, troubleshoot and restore client service with the set SLA’s for incidents and any support requests reported. You are basically making sure our business runs like a well-oiled machine! You will be working closely with multiple different teams internally, like our awesome system administrators and development teams.
A day in the life of a Service Desks Analyst:
- Monitoring of the Pelmorex I.T. Network operational infrastructure and services like our Websites, Data feeds, application platforms (email systems & cloud services) to ensure everything is running smoothly. Find some issues? You’ll investigate, resolve and document in a timely manner
- Provide first-level contact to our customers for applications, servers and desktop support issues – always being prompt, friendly and fast!
- Resolve the daily technical issues reported by all our end users within Pelmorex
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve any daily technical issues reported, ensure SLA’s are met, escalate as appropriate to 2nd level support team while keeping a close eye and owning the issue until it’s closed! You got this!
- Install and deploy new equipment as required – you’ll really get to know (and help) people and be hands on!
- Most of all, we want you to ensure the delivery of ideal and best results always
This is what YOU have:
- Post-secondary diploma in Computer Science or some awesome equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical support environment giving 24/7 customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills across multiple environments
- Good working knowledge of Linux (CentOS), Microsoft Windows Servers (2008/2012/2016) Windows 7/10, OSX, Active Directory DNS, G suite, VMware, AWS and Azure services – your one techy savvy individual!
- You can provide remote support when necessary and be available for flexible hours
But what really makes you stand out is…
- You love to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
- Passion for and proven ability to provide excellent customer service with all level of clients (internal and external)
- Customer focused, you strive to listen well and ask the right questions
- You can juggle…multiple tasks/priorities that is – and you manage your time to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- You take pride in your accountabilities and effectively prioritize tasks to get the job done
- You’ve worked with a ticketing system before and understand how it all works
- Detailed orientated and able to hit the ground running!
- Fast learner, proactive with ability to work independently