Do you love to put your stamp on a business?
If you have already proven you can see the long-term impact of design decisions in Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud (Pardot), and execute projects that deliver immediate value, we need to talk. If you love to search for business obstacles and opportunities as inspiration to build new value in Salesforce, we need to talk. If it is part of your DNA to turn business process into execution in Salesforce, we need to talk. eSentire is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team to design, develop, and implement software solutions for Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Pardot, and other bolt-on applications along with integrations to off-platform systems. This is a unique opportunity to be a pivotal member of a team transforming a Salesforce implementation to match aggressive business transformation.
You will deliver:
- Collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- A customized Salesforce instance to match business requirements assuring data quality
- Setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Leadership-by-example in teamwork, collaboration and partnerships
- across enterprise stakeholders
- Integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise SaaS applications
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Salesforce classic and Lightning experience. Experience in supporting the business in transitioning to Lighting is a significant bonus. Experience in deploying Salesforce to mobile environments is a significant bonus.
- 3+ years experience administering and developing for both Salesforce
- CRM and Pardot/Marketing Cloud. Experience with Salesforce Communities is a bonus.
- Experience launching or optimizing a Salesforce instance, including data architecture, quality controls, and maintenance.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer