eSentire is seeking a sharp Product Manager to join our team as we go to market with the best-in-class offering in the red-hot Managed Detection & Response space. The right candidate will have an opportunity to set strategic priorities across the product portfolio and will work closely with critical customers and partners. This is an opportunity to join the team on the ground floor and drive serious transformational growth at this fast-growing company.
You will be required to:
- Engage with strategic customers to better understand their security gaps, pain points and derive product requirements that will address them
- Articulate trends in the security industry, evaluate/assess new technology partners and identify product/solution innovation opportunities
- Synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into product concepts and requirements
- Participate in the development process to provide in-depth customer requirements to Engineering and execution
This role will interface with stakeholders across the company to meet the objective of delivering a scalable service to our end customers. The primary interaction will be the development and SOC teams, but you will also engage sales, marketing, and partner strategy teams on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in product management building enterprise security products and services
- Alternatively, you are a tack-sharp Sales Engineer with deep knowledge of the security buyer and have a broad experience with assembling real-world enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge of more than one of the primary security technologies and applications preferred – Next Generation Firewall, intrusion prevention, security management, SIEM, endpoint detection & response, advanced threats. Plus: Prior experience in the security service industry
- The ability to develop API based big-data platform that continuously monitors public and private cloud environments. Expertise in at least one public cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP) will be a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional teams working on large, complex projects. Plus: Experience as a product owner managing a backlog and roadmap cadence
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to articulate complex technology and decisions simply
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related experiences, MBA a plus
- A willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Location: For the right candidate the role can be remote in the US – some travel to Canadian HQ in Cambridge, Ontario will be required. US/Canada permanent residency needed.