Sales Operations Analyst
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices, and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We know what we do makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
The Sales Operations Analyst will provide support to continually improve the productivity of the Sales organization and to achieve the corporate revenue and contribution objectives.
The successful candidate will work with partners from sales, marketing, finance and operations to satisfy business goals. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce.com experience, business analyst insight and a deep understanding of fundamental sales and marketing processes.
- Implement and lead reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders
- Assist with monthly forecasting exercises
- Provide ad hoc sales reports and forecasts to broader company as needed
- Training and onboarding of new sales staff in current process and tools
- Support sales staff with system usage issues and collecting new requirements
- Document and maintain up-to-date processes, policies, and training materials
- Guide and enable sales discipline through sales process and workflows in Salesforce.com
- Handle partner product and pricing in Salesforce.com price books
- Assist in data quality initiatives as required
- Investigate and propose industry best practices and technologies applicable to the sales organizations
- Other duties as required
- Business Degree or Diploma
- 4+ years of work experience in a sales operations function
- Deep understanding of sales process
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing platforms such as Pardot
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI or other business analytics tools
- Expertise with MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and relational skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail mentality
- Ability to work well with multiple concurrent deadline
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.