Powernoodle is a cloud-based Decision Intelligence platform designed to help organizations make better quality decisions. The Powernoodle platform minimizes the barriers, complexities & inefficiencies inherent in traditional decision making. Not just the easy ones like workload, location, and time zones but also the complex difficult ones that technology has not solved well: personality differences, corporate politics, gender, culture and thinking styles.
Powernoodle ensures faster results, without additional IT expense and an engaged culture of innovation by virtue of transparency, respect and inclusion. Our market is global and we operate from the great pocket of creativity that is Stratford, Ontario; one of the world’s top seven “Intelligent Communities”.
Powernoodle has amazing people and we’re looking to add another great one.
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Powernoodle is looking for an experienced developer to take ownership of many aspects of our decision-making platform’s features. Day-to-Day, the senior developer will be building reusable tool modules in ClojureScript, and Clojure. There will be a focus on building secure, scalable microservices on the back-end.
- A computer science or related degree is preferred
- 8+ years development experience
- 3 or more years working with databases, SQL or otherwise
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with Clojure, ClojureScript, Scheme, or any Lisp is an ideal starting point, but not strictly required
- Mobile Development would be an asset
- Graphics Programming skills would also be useful in this role
- Fluency in other languages is also considered an asset
- Collaborate with the product development team on application architecture and designs
- Own the implementation of any new server-side development and corresponding UI features
- Advise on all aspects of our architecture
- Participate in our agile development process
- Mentor and share experiences with others on our team
How to Apply Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter attached.
Powernoodle Inc encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.