SAP ABAP Developer
About The Role:
VectorVue is a Canadian tech startup providing products and services for Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors. We are well positioned, with a small but growing list of happy customers. We’re seeking an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to design, develop and deliver products and services.
How You'll Make An Impact:
You will be responsible for all aspects of SAP development and functional configuration. You’ll write code and provide functional consulting while working closely with the customer. This isn’t your typical SAP Developer role! We’re a small company, so you’ll do more than just build amazing products, you’ll gain valuable experience in many other facets of the business, ranging from Sales to Product Management. You will also play a key role architecting our next generation product offering.
What We're Looking For:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in consulting or customer facing role
- Minimum 3 years of ABAP experiencing including Netweaver, Fiori, OData, SAP HANA.
- Expert knowledge of SAP PM and MM module
- Experience with at least one other non-SAP programming framework.
- Adheres to best practices in development.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Comfortable working in both Enterprise and Startup environments
- Experience with mobile development a definite asset
What You Can Expect From Us:
This position is ideal for an ABAP professional, who wants to get on the ground floor of a startup with sights set towards hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to learn the business, see your fingerprints on meaningful projects that bring impactful dollars to the company. This is a very rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be critical to quickly scaling a company with an impressive client list and inspiring revenue growth.
We encourage remote work and support flexible hours. We also make every attempt to minimize travel to only when absolutely necessary.