- Shinydocs Corporation
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
We’re a small team that have just closed out an incredible year that saw us triple our workforce, double our office space and double our revenues – not to mention winning awards for our outstanding software solutions. This year is looking even stronger. We’re a completely bootstrapped, fiscally responsible, managed growth company that needs talent badly but is still committed to work-life balance. We’re serious about acquiring the RIGHT talent. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We’re looking for an enthusiastic QA Specialist with a side of IT Generalist.
- Perform quality assurance on software or related technology
- Develop and analyze software, designs, ideas or related technology
- Perform installation assistance on software or related technology
- Responsible for implementing and/or managing systems and solutions via integration of a broad spectrum of individual hardware and software technologies.
- Performs administrative and technical procedures on information systems and maintains documentation that covers two or more of the following functional areas (systems design, systems and network administration, programmer/analyst, Information Technology support, multimedia).
- Maintain accurate records of time allocated to specific tasks and deliverables.
- Review the work of others and provide constructive and positive feedback.
- Communicate and enforce standards such as product, coding, and other standards which Shinydocs may be committed to adhere.
- Foster a positive work environment for co-workers and customers.
- Maintain integrity as an exceptional employee.
- Rapidly learn required technologies and deliver robust solutions.
*Shinydocs welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.