Business Development Representative
Athena Software is a leading global provider of SaaS Case Management and Client Information solutions for diverse health and social service organizations in 15 countries around the world. We are a passionate, customer-centric scale-up based in Waterloo, Ontario entering our 16th year of business on a trajectory to double in size and reach.
Building on years of steady success with a growing global client base, we are implementing an ambitious new sales and marketing strategy as a key driver of our company-wide strategic reorganization and focus.
We are seeking a driven and outgoing Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
About the Job
- Discover new business and following up with potential customers to qualify leads before passing them off to our Sales Executive
- Work closely with marketing to support targeted campaigns by reaching out to potential customers with the support of scripts, emails, and additional marketing resources
- Assist with prospecting by researching segment marketing lists
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure qualified leads are passed over smoothly and followed up within a timely manner
- You will help educate customers on our software features/benefits, and assist them in understanding the value for their organization
- As you qualify potential customers, you will take the time to understand their needs/wants
- Meet or exceed monthly BDR goals
Who You Are
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a customer/client facing role
- Degree or Diploma in Business with a specialization in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Strong understanding of SAAS, and the ability to learn about new products quickly
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce
- Superior communication skills
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with Resume and Cover Letter to the link provided.
Athena Software provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 866.806.6014 x312 and/or human.resources [AT] athenasoftware.net.