Senior FPGA Designer
As a part of our elite team of FPGA Designers, Hardware, Signal Integrity, and Embedded Software Specialists, there is a broad range of design opportunities in a wide variety of clients and industry verticals.
We are seeking a FPGA Designer who is passionate about designing and working with new technologies, is driven to win, and is excited to apply their creative skills. We are a growing company that can have a great deal of impact with lots of exciting challenges.
Advantages of Being a FPGA Designer at Fidus
- Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, Fidus is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are released to market
- Ability to direct your career path, in the highly sought after areas of High Performance Computing
- High Speed Communication, and High Resolution Video
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen that offers complimentary lunch, snacks and beverages any time of the day
- Competitive health and dental benefits
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit strong communication skills, are fluent in English, have great customer interaction presence, and quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
- As a Xilinx premier design partner, you will be certified to Xilinx’s highest level of FPGA qualification – this will be your first “to-do” item upon joining us.
- Have used video systems and specification standards, video algorithms, and high-speed memory and bus interfaces (such as HDMI, SDI, DP, MIPI, 1/10/40 GigE, PCIe, AXI, AXIS, SPI, I2C, SATA, SAS, SRIO)
- Degree as a B.A.Sc., B.Eng. or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing FPGA's
- Created designs using Xilinx or Altera FPGA families
- Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus, and/or ModelSim
- RTL design and verification including test benches, functional simulations, and timing closure
This position must be filled immediately so do not wait to apply!