Senior Analyst Sales Ops Reporting
You will be working with the Sales Operations leadership team to provide planning, analysis, and reporting on key sales performance metrics. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and possess a broad understanding of business goals and objectives. Proven working experience as an operations, business or data analyst is required.
You will develop and maintain weekly and quarterly focused, consolidated reporting and analysis for world-wide Sales and Professional Services teams. Reports cover forecasts of current quarter performance, pipeline analysis, capacity planning etc.
You are great at:
- Assisting in the definition, updating, and tracking of key operational performance indicators
- Compiling regular and ad hoc reports of key operational metrics
- Compiling data from variant sources and systems in order to create effective reports to help management optimize business resources
- Communicating cross functionally with different business lines to ensure departmental goals and objectives are clearly disseminated, understood, managed, and tracked
- Assisting in the compilation and delivery of information that Operational leaders will use to run the business
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience specializing in Business Administration, Financial Analysis, Accounting or other business related technical field
- 5+ years overall experience in business analysis, financial analysis, and/or metrics and reporting
- Thorough experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings. Strong organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of process management improvement practices, analytical tools, and practical application for results.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Experience with OpenText Big Data Analytics and OpenText Information Hub (formerly BIRT iHub and BIRT Analytics) is a plus
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is a plus