We are currently looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our growing team.
- Collaborating with the product/design team and working closely with the development team to determine product direction and conceptualize new features in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Defining product strategy and features for Android, iOS, and web platforms
- Meeting with current and potential customers on-site and remotely to gather feedback and ideas for future features
- Keeping all Bridgit teams up to date on new features and product offerings
What about you?
We’re looking for a talented team player who can focus on delivering new features each sprint without losing site of the big picture. We value the ability to learn and adapt quickly, and are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work.
Here is a list of more specific skills that will give you an edge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Experience leading multi-functional project teams and working cross-functionally
- Experience functioning as a product owner in an agile software development team
- Experience defining projects, driving requirements, writing functional specs, and coordinating projects across teams
- Strong project management skills - able to meet deadlines, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with deep knowledge of and experience working with integrations and APIs
Our ideal candidate holds a degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field, and has 2-3 years of relevant project management experience
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com to the attention of Laura Derksen, Product Manager.