Cyber Security Lead -- Infotainment
- Linxus Group
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to collaborate with their product development group for their newest, fastest-growing and most exciting division.
We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. We are launching new platforms requiring cyber security solutions and are looking for a strong lead in this field to help us build internal capabilities and expand collaboration within our industry ecosystem.
You will lead security work streams on infotainment and vehicle networking products establishing security roll out plans and reviewing supplier security designs. You will ensure compliance to embedded hardware/software security requirements. Responsibilities also include interfacing with external partners and suppliers on definition and implementation of mitigation actions addressing security vulnerabilities identified from security penetration testing.
Your skills and previous experience likely include:
- Knowledge of embedded systems, wireless communications, and communications protocols, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience in communication security, network security, cryptography, PKI, certificate authority, vulnerability analysis, threat modeling, risk assessment, authentication, encryption, digital signature, SSL/TLS, AES, RSA, SHA, penetration testing, fuzz testing
- Working knowledge of internet security best practices for service delivery platforms, both machine-to-machine, server-to-server, and server-to-vehicle interfaces
- Background in embedded real-time operating systems security, including QNX and embedded Linux, software security, hardware security
- Experience with Apple iOS and Google Android framework
- Knowledge of vehicle data communications (CAN, LIN, Ethernet) and associated tools
- Functional level knowledge of software verification/validation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or approved equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working in development, implementation and testing of cyber security solutions
Compensation includes competitive base salary, bonus, pension plan, paid education and flex time.
Exceptional candidates interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a global leading organization that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence are invited to subit their resume confidentially to: