IT Cloud Service Support Analyst
Arctic Wolf Network’s Internal IT team is growing. We are looking for someone with broad experience in managing Cloud Services/SAAS applications to join our team.
The cloud services we use include Office365, Slack, Confluence, Jira, RingCentral and PagerDuty. As the successful candidate, you will manage these services, participate in IT projects, and provide tier-2 support. As we continue to grow, you will be able to take on more of a leadership role within the IT organization.
- Manage, secure, and monitor the cloud services that we use corporately
- Work with the IT team and other parts of the organization to introduce new services
- Automate your work as much as possible
- Plan, implement, and support IT related projects for the entire company or for individual groups, as required
- Provide operational support for Tier 1 and serve as the primary resource for escalations.
- Interface with other company teams to ensure they are getting the most out of the service; this may include occasional travel to our other sites
- Experience with Office365 and Atlassian is necessary
- Familiarity with Slack, RingCentral, and Okta is helpful
- Familiarity with macOS and automated management tools is helpful
- At least 5 years experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- System security expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Background checks are required for this position
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org