We are currently looking for a highly motivated Software Tester to join our growing team.
In this role you will work with a platform via data, APIs, and mobile/web clients across multiple services, including:
- Implementing robust test strategies and create innovative exploratory testing
- Developing and managing test plans, with primary focus on manual testing - automation skills are a plus.
- Providing input and feedback on test automation frameworks. Ability to contribute valued, but not required.
- Researching appropriate testing tools and environments for efficient and effective testing
- Creating test reports as a team
- Evaluating, defining, and applying test execution processes and procedures to streamline end-to-end deployment, tracking, and reporting
- Contributing to development, planning, estimation and prioritization processes for all testing activities
- Providing work breakdown and estimates for Agile project lifecycle
What about you?
We’re looking for a confident, experienced Software Tester with a project or two behind them. More than skills in specific technologies, we value the ability to learn and adapt quickly, and are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work.
Here is a list of more specific skills that will give you an edge:
- A degree in a recognized post-secondary institution
- Several years of experience in software quality assurance and testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and the ability to execute them efficiently and effectively
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Several years of experience with JIRA and Confluence
- The ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Dave Shute, Manager, Software Testing.