UX UI Designer
- Nix Sensor Ltd.
- Job Function
- Design & UX
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- Design beautiful apps that work with our award-winning hardware
- Work with our software development, hardware, and product teams to craft a seamless user experience
- Own the design of our core products and participate in shaping the direction of our future products
- Iterate, test, and release products as quickly as we can gather feedback from our users and customers
- Even help out with other aspects of product design like packaging, web, etc.
What you’ll need?
- A compelling and interesting portfolio of projects that showcase your work
- Experience designing mobile apps, and even web and other types of media, front end, back end, consumer and cloud based experience is a bonus
- Experience using the latest design tools to facilitate wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and information architecture
- Experience using a design methodology to get product out the door fast
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, alongside the rest of our dynamic team
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
- Send us a note or message indicating your interest
- Showcase your work by sending us a portfolio and / or examples of prior projects
Interested in applying?
Apply online through https://www.nixsensor.com/career-opportunities/