SaaS and Mobile Architect
- Nix Sensor Ltd.
- Job Function
- Engineering, IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- Help the team create world class products and technical solutions by designing integrated technological architecture for our hardware and software products
- Provide technical leadership and direction to web and mobile development and design team
- Ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes through systems analysis & design, modeling, integration planning, technology, and component selection
- Provide input on feasibility and design options for future product ideas and prototypes
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 3 years of experience with agile development methodology and project management
- Strong technical skills with data, business intelligence, web and mobile solutions
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, website, apps, and web-based application architectures
- Strong client-facing consulting skills and ability to sell ideas to stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in software development
- Hardware development experience an asset
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
Interested in applying?
Apply online through https://www.nixsensor.com/career-opportunities/