The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
At TextNow, we are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
As a Manager, Technical Operations, you'll be a key player in helping to drive a large part of the company’s monthly revenue, and help develop tools and practices that innovate and lead the ad operations industry. At TextNow we pride ourselves on giving huge growth potential to our employees, and there are always opportunities to take on more responsibilities or learn new, valuable skill-sets.
What You'll Do:
- Handle SDK and server to server (S2S) integrations across mobile in-app and desktop web
- Regular mobile app and web ad optimization, and help to drive optimization best practices and standards
- Internal reporting of advertising revenue to the leadership team, and maintenance of third party reporting tools, including running the monthly ads receivables process
- Revenue alerting and troubleshooting
- Create better optimization and ad management strategies using automation
- Help to run ads A/B tests; collect and analyze data that will impact key revenue decisions
- Maintain documents to track quarterly objectives and work with the VP, Monetization to generate new initiatives to meet/exceed revenue goals on a regular basis.
- QA support for new ad units, networks, SDK updates
- Perform other special projects/ad-hoc requests assigned
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical skills – advanced knowledge of SQL and other query-based languages
- Advanced understanding of the programmatic software spec (OpenRTB) and how all of the companies in the advertising technology space are connected
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Catered lunches
- Professional development
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com