Our collaborative and dynamic Client Success group is responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to our clients.
In this role, you will work on a range of client success activities such as collaborating on solutions cross functionally, driving client adoption and assisting clients in identifying additional value-creation opportunities.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong partnerships, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction – then we may be the place for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enthusiastic team player willing to take an active role in campaigns and business building initiatives with the goal of increasing client satisfaction.
- Execute account plans for driving growth and adoption of Lone Wolf solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish strong business relationships.
- Maintain a regular cadence of contact to identify and address business needs and challenges, field requests and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet account objectives and expectations.
- Support client retention by maintaining communication with new and/or current clients
- Escalate issues as appropriate to appropriate representatives throughout the company
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Use product and industry knowledge to help fill client knowledge gaps, guide clients to the use of help resources, and reduce support dependence
- Successfully master departmental KPI’s
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Requirements
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years working within a client-facing account management type role is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in a competitive or goal-oriented work environment.
- Experience working within a CRM
- Uses effective communication to demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude
- Strong listening and negotiating skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on client satisfaction
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance