Channel Partner Manager
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of authorized partner relationships in North America to drive revenue growth. The position will be responsible for building go-to-market strategies and other programs for partners, as well as reseller training on Magnet products.
- Lead and run the North American channel partners and the revenue generated from these partners
- In collaboration with sales Leadership and the Marketing team, define the channel vision, strategy for channel partners
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on go-to-market strategies to generate revenue for channel partners
- Gather and assess training requirements for channel partner sales, pre-sales and technical roles
- Communicate and train channel partners on marketing campaigns and reseller training on Magnet products
- Develop and lead the delivery of key partner enablement programs (i.e. Partner Days and Workshops)
- Provide conference and event support for channel partners in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Commerce, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in channel partner management or software sales experience
- 4+ years of experience building and successfully managing a network of partners
- Experience in executing go-to-market strategies with partners to generate revenue
- Experience working within a CRM system, preferably salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and organization
- Excellent verbal and written partnership and relational skills
- Ability to be persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.