Product Marketing Manager
- Magnet Forensics
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensic is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for delivering Magnet’s product positioning within the digital forensics market space. The successful candidate will develop new and engaging ways to tell the story of our product to drive engagement among existing and potential customers.
- Develop strategic messaging and create product positioning
- Translate complex technical concepts into impactful and concise value-based messaging (define key message and benefit statements for each product)
- Develop plans to build awareness and product engagement among potential and existing customers
- Drive cross-functional alignment through product development and execution of go to market process while tracking success metrics
- Act as a product expert / evangelist in support of training, sales, media relations, demand creation, and tradeshow support
- Author compelling content related to the product portfolio for use across whitepapers, blogs, sales enablement, etc.
- Conduct thorough and timely competitive analysis to understand industry trends and key insights
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of related software product marketing experience
- Strong collaboration skills with experience in working cross functionally to execute effective go-to-market plans
- Proven experience creating product messaging and work closely with marketing to create marketing materials, campaigns, sales presentations and sales tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with teams across the organization
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.