Customer Success Representative (Rotating Shifts)
Position: Customer Success Representative (Rotating shifts)
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 1-3 years call center or customer support role
Division: OTTO Motors
You must be available to work days, evenings and nights. Must have own vehicle.
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
Clearpath is seeking a Customer Success Representative to join our highly skilled team in Kitchener, Canada. At Clearpath we believe that every client is a VIP and we need someone who will obsessively focus on making our customers successful.
You will be responsible for providing remote post-sales customer service and technical support to our rapidly growing list of customers globally. Don’t worry if you encounter a complex technical challenge, we have a team of insanely smart robotics engineers (the brain surgeons of robotics!) who will help you troubleshoot.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Remote monitoring of customer systems for faults around the clock
- Export and consolidate reports on customer deployments
- Answering the 24/7 Support Hotline and creating tickets (rotating shifts include nights and weekends)
- Initial triage and customer assistance
- First level engineering support to clients
- Escalating tickets and supporting engineering with triage and coordination
- Onboarding new customers
- Additional responsibilities as required
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. Oh, and you have some form of higher education with the common sense to back it up.
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), with excellent phone manners
- Naturally friendly, energetic and empathetic personality
- Well organized and responsive, with great problem solving and negotiation skills
- Passionate about making people happy through exceptional service
- Basic grasp of technology, machines, sensors and software products
Technical Skills that Would be Useful: (Training will be provided)
- Knoweldge of Jira or other web-based support desk ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Ubuntu Linux
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.