At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Quality System Specialist will support the effective implementation of Christie Digital's Quality and Environmental Systems. This position is responsible to plan and conduct Internal Audits as well as the Corrective Action system. Facilitating & Leading Internal Audits may be required from time to time. This position will provide support level training for an audit team as required to support Christie’s Quality and Environmental objectives.
- Conduct Internal Audits for Quality and Environmental as required to meet objectives and maintain ISO registration. This activity involves scheduling of audits, conducting audits and reporting of findings to management.
- Generate internal corrective and preventative actions as required to facilitate improvements as required by the standard and/or to meet the organizational objectives and targets.
- Provide monthly and annual reports to Ushio of our environmental performance. The reports require efficient collection of data from various parts of the organization (i.e. minimize disruptions) while effectively summarizing the information and communicating it to our management and Ushio.
- Provide training for Internal Auditors to ensure they competently perform the auditing process.
- Follow-up on corrective and preventative actions to ensure the actions taken are timely and adequately address the root cause. This activity involves accurate reporting of performance metrics to management.
- Provide internal communications of environmental performance to the organization.
- Administrate the Document Control processes for Christie’s Centralized Document Library (cDocs).
- Creation, update, and review of Procedures, Forms, Charts and Operational Controls within the organization to support Quality and Environmental processes.
- Quality and environmental support for external Christie sites.
- Participation in development and execution of Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science field required. Technologist diploma acceptable with experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in QA with a focus on ISO 9001 / 14001 and/or continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015
- Working knowledge of Lean principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Team based work environment experience required
- Experience with Agile PLM/PQM is an asset
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills required
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.