Ontario Die International is a global cutting solutions provider with locations in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Czech Republic and China. We are a family owned business with a focus on innovation and quality. Our cost-efficient solutions are focused on serving the demanding manufacturing environment of automotive seat production around the world. Our head office is located in Kitchener, Ontario.
You are a motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced business environment driven by customer needs. You are pro-active in identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation. You bring a strategic perspective to this key role along with strong leadership skills.
You will support the President as a member of the senior management team. The Vice President, Finance has overall responsibility for the financial well-being of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s financial management strategy and its overall strategic goals and objectives
- Oversee the forecast, budget and cash management processes
- Oversee all internal and external financial reporting and analysis
- Develop, monitor and report on key performance metrics
- Assess and advise on the Company’s compensation strategy and policies
- Advise on strategic capital investments
- Advise on customer pricing and contracts
- Risk management including insurance
- Foreign exchange management
- Income tax planning and compliance including international operations
- Oversee the corporate controller and the finance staff
You are a CPA, CA or CPA, CMA who has experience commensurate with the key responsibilities of this role.
If this position excites you and you believe that you have the skills and experience to assume the financial leadership responsibilities outlined above, please submit your resume to email@example.com with VP Finance in the subject line.