Marketing Programs Co-op
Murder. Terrorism. Child exploitation. Everyday, law enforcement around the world uses the tools made by Magnet Forensics to help find the evidence to not only solve these crimes but to stop them from happening in real time. The stakes are high and that’s why we care so much about what we do.
What we are looking for:
The Marketing co-op is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing programs that drive sales for our organization. The role will focus on customer acquisition programs, customer retention initiatives, sales enablement, and supporting international events and conferences.
- Interact with the sales team to build and support customer-based marketing activities and drive lead generation opportunities
- Support international sales and marketing conference/events including content and asset coordination
- Manage inventory by ordering & distributing branded materials for sales and marketing
- Leverage marketing automation systems (Pardot) and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce) to stage, execute, track, and manage programs
- You are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- You have an analytical mind and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
You will be paired with some of our amazing and brilliant employees to provide you mentorship and guidance throughout your work term. At Magnet, we believe in continuous learning and that there are no silly questions.
You are not a number at Magnet Forensics. Every Magneteer has a voice and everyone is a part of a fun-filled, trusting, and selfless group. Whether your successes are work-related or a major life event, we all come together to make it special.
You will be excited to come to work each day knowing your contributions make a difference in the world every day. No matter what role you play, you have an opportunity to help make the world a better place.
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.