eConverse Media provides web design and community management services to the association industry. With clients all over the world, every day is a little different and very fast paced. Located in the heart of downtown Kitchener, eConverse is celebrating our 9th anniversary and is busier than ever. We have a fun and casual work environment where everyone is encouraged to “brain jam” on projects, we drink lots of coffee, have an office dog and flexible work hours.
Under the supervision of the Creative Director, bring client visions to life through the creation of design mockups, conduct revisions based on client feedback and prepare designs to be utilized by our development team. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Prepare designs and assets for web development/Front End team
- follow brand guidelines
- translate client ideas/organizational goals into a design
- incorporate responsive web design methods into mobile mockups
- create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- occasionally create and maintain internal marketing collateral and web properties like infographics and the company’s website
- proficiency with Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn InVision for the creation of interactive mockups and prototypes
- knowledge of UX Design principles and best practices
- utilize Web design best practices
- knowledge of responsive web design principles and techniques
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a bonus
- Client communication skills
- experience with the bootstrap grid framework is a plus