Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for developers who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people, like you, opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
About the Role
D2L’s Salesforce Administrator will play a critical role with responsibilities for effective cross-functional collaboration with company stakeholders. Your role will design, implement, integrate and administer scalable solutions aligned to prioritized business requirements for company-wide Enterprise Applications with a focus on Salesforce. You will also be responsible to day-to-day support of Salesforce and other Enterprise Applications as needed.
We are looking for a someone who wants to be part of our team, enjoys coming to work, and is eager to learn with good business acumen and technology savvy with a strong record of providing high quality, scalable solutions.
How will I make an impact?
- Your enthusiasm for operational effectiveness will help drive process improvement by challenging assumptions and expectations
- You will influence and energize business stakeholders to build strong working partnerships
- You will along with the team handle Salesforce Administration responsibilities
- You will effectively support change management through completion
- You will be able to quickly grasp business requirements
What you bring to the role:
- Strong Salesforce administration and development skills
- Strong systems analysis and critical thinking
- Able to quickly process complex information
- Proven ability to lead complex cross-functional system admin and development
- Triage Enterprise Applications requests
- Ability to identify issues, recommend solutions and lead solution execution
- At least 3 years Salesforce experience in one or more of the solution verticals (Sales, Service, Community, CPQ)
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities
- You have a strong desire to learn
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements
- Advanced experience working across multiple Salesforce modules and applications is a strong asset.
Why D2L Kitchener is awesome!
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit