- Job Function
- Professional Services
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Position: Client Relationship Manager
Experience: 10+ years’ experience
Education: Degree in relevant field
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who understands nurturing client relationships and helping our clients realize value through rapid adoption and ongoing use of our solution. CRM’s are the relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of OTTO Motors’ solutions, team up with Account Executives to upsell new products and services, drive customer relationships and loyalty, and are highly motivated to provide our clients with the absolute best in service and support.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, energetic thinker, able to understand the client’s business needs and use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so our clients stay and continue to grow with OTTO Motors. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Captures opportunities to increase profitable revenue growth within existing OTTO Motors’ sites through increasing demand for existing services or by introducing new services
- Accountable for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Understands and relate the client’s mission, needs, preferences, policies and operations to OTTO Motors’ capabilities, products and services
- Maintain high levels of client engagement and satisfaction with a focus on dedication and loyalty
- Share success stories through case studies, blog posts, videos and internal communication
- Work with our internal teams to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive experience. When necessary, you will act as the point of escalation for customer support issues
- Your metrics: Adoption Rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, Churn Rate, etc...
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
You possess a natural affinity with people, the ability to listen to the customer’s needs, a large amount of common sense and business acumen, which will allow you to successfully manage, sell and handle a dynamic changing market.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- Strong people management and relationship management skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Personable, with strong communication skills
- Proven selling, influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong self-initiative and results orientation
- Excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Sales and operations experience
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.