C# Software Developer
- Ontario Die International
- Open to negotiation
- Job Function
- Engineering, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time, Co-op/Internship
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Are you a C# developer who is interested in cameras and vision systems? Do you want a key role in developing a new product?
A start-up culture within a mature and successful company – technical challenges and high responsibility with job stability and healthy project
funding. This is what ODI can offer you.
ODI is developing DieTrackRT, a customer facing product that uses cameras, ID tags, and in-house developed software to help customers use our cutting dies with Real Time (RT) feedback. We are in immediate need of a C# software developer.
- GUI design and implementation
- Source control
- Awareness of and dedication to programming best practices
- Willing to test work in a factory environment
Bonus Points for:
- Agile software development, Jira
- Knowledge of cameras - can use an SLR in manual mode
- Industrial vision systems
- OpenCV, Halcon
- 2D barcodes
- .NET Interop
- Further developing DieTrackRT software using C# and SQL to help customers make their cutting operations more efficient.
- Improving vision system tag identification performance - potentially by integrating new camera technology, vision libraries, and 2D
- barcode technologies.
- Evaluate, Integrate and test third-party software and hardware for enhancing product functionality and performance.