- Downtown Toronto
- Salary: $60,000 - $150,000, Equity: 0.05%-0.15%
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
MedChart is a venture-backed Toronto healthcare and technology startup embarking on a period of rapid growth! We are building the world’s most comprehensive health information marketplace of patient-owned, accessible, compliant data using both Blockchain and AI. Our platform aggregates official health record data from all hospitals, doctors' offices and other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients, lawyers, insurers, researchers and private medicine providers. Through AI, we functionalize these disparate health data sets and power insights for world-leading research and applications.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll take full ownership of customer post-sale onboarding and customer revenue growth. Working closely with the Sales team, you ensure the handoff process is frictionless and that the customer knows you are their single point of contact. You will be measured on the number of customers onboarded, user activations, paid transaction volume, revenue, and overall customer happiness.
Also working closely with the Marketing team, you will assist in generating customer referrals and advocates. You help identify happy customers and turn them into MedChart champions. In addition, you constantly seek improvements to take the customer experience to the next level.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years of B2B customer success experience. You have a track record of onboarding customers while being accountable for customer product adoption. You are someone who is ready to build from the ground up and be ready to take on new challenges.
In addition, a bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Knowledge of the personal injury law space is required.
We Are Looking For The Following Attributes:
● Has a contagious level of positivity and enthusiasm
● Strong communication skills
● Process driven with great attention to detail
● Self-starter who goes above and beyond to serve
● Has a drive for results
● Strong business acumen
● Has a thirst for learning and personal growth
● Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
● Employee discounts to gyms and fitness
● Results-oriented work environment, open PTO policy
● Frequent team lunches and events
● Annual retreat!
● Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto Fashion District
● A positive, diverse and growth-oriented team environment
● Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: very competitive compensation plan with uncapped upside earnings potential
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
MedChart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.