Human Resources Business Partner
- Job Function
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Collaborate. Be Bold. Get it Done.
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is changing the corporate learning game with Axonify–the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each, individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily!
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a deeply curious individual who quickly figures out what makes a company tick? Are you passionate about partnering with colleagues and the business to implement strong people solutions?
Reporting to the Director, People & Culture, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will provide sound HR leadership by identifying, creating and driving key people strategies with business leaders to involve, empower and motivate employees. In addition, they are responsible for implementing, driving, and maintaining sustainable HR programs. The role requires someone who will be both strategic and tactical; leading business-focused initiatives while also driving solutions on a day-to-day basis. The HRBP will collaborate with partners within the People & Culture team on the design, implementation and sustainment of HR systems and processes that reflects the business objectives of the organizations.
Who we are looking for:
- You’re a trusted advisor for leaders across all aspects of HR including employee relations, compensation, talent review, organization design, resource planning and career development.
- You’re customer-focused and a natural collaborator
- You’re very organized, resourceful, fast and have impeccable attention to detail
- You’re always open to learning and expanding your skills
- You understand business strategies, planning, and activities, assess needs and barriers in order to drive business performance through development and delivery of people strategy and solutions.
- You will partner with leaders on developing short and longer term people strategies and annual goal setting processes to ensure alignment to business group’s strategic priorities.
- You’ll provide ongoing HR consulting services to employees and leaders on HR programs, practices, policies, legislation and regulatory requirements including the interpretation of policy, identification of risk, impact to business and recommend solutions (e.g. annual performance management, compensation review process, engagement, etc.).
- You will provide thoughtful and effective coaching to leaders on performance management, structural and employee issues, including: compensation, organization design, employee engagement, and overall organizational effectiveness.
- You will partner with other HR functions to effectively provide business context for the design, development and implementation of HR programs (e.g. performance assessment planning, talent management activities including assessment of potential and succession planning, compensation reviews, etc.).
- Contribute to continuous improvement and best practices to influence HR strategies, policies and procedures;
- Participate in ongoing HR initiatives and projects to enhance HR services to the business;
- Interpret and analyze management information and data to assist in making appropriate business decisions based on HR metrics and trends for the business unit.
- University degree or College diploma and a CHRL designation or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible and related experience in Human Resources including Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Organization Design, Compensation principles as well as policies and related legislation.
- You have strong diagnostic skills followed by a good ability to evaluate options/alternatives and to develop solutions/recommendations for solutions to human resource-related issues.
- A burning desire to be part of something great!!!
How to Apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more!