Senior Python Developer
CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period of time, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice, and community care segments in the US, Canada, and the UK.
- Develop web solutions and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
- Design & build devops solutions coordinating with the network operations team.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software and solutions that wows our internal and external stakeholders.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to improve our development processes.
- Focus on optimization and performance at scale.
- Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks both industry-wide and within Amazon and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the community.
- Proficient in at least one Python web framework (Django, Pyramid, Flask) and Restful APIs with Strong Python programming experience
- Experience with fast paced production project using agile process
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Significant experience with unit testing and test automation
- A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, code reviews, continuous integration & automated deployment and a preference for agile methods
- Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience
- Experience with React, MongoDB, Serverless, Microservices and cross-platform development
- Experience with Docker in a production environment
- Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment
- Collaborate in the full product cycle
- Push themselves to continually grow and learn