Digital Content Manager
- Hardcore Music Studio
- Work from Home
- Job Function
- Product Management
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
Digital Content Manager: Work from home position!
Hardcore Music Studio
Full-time start date September ASAP
Please read the Application Instructions below before applying.
Hardcore Music Studio is a website & online course platform that teaches music recording, mixing and engineering; specifically in the heavy music / metal genre. We exist to help aspiring record producers build skills, grow their career, and make great sounding records for themselves or their clients.
Hardcore Music Studio is looking to hire an individual who will be responsible for creating, managing and improving the delivery and experience of online courses. This individual will set up front stage and back stage processes, as well as creating customer-facing aspects of new products.
Requirements for the position include:
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines without supervision;
- proficient and experienced with using online tools to build pages, digital products, etc.;
- fast learner with web technology;
- Mac user only, creative spirit with talent and taste for good design and quality graphics;
- some experience and ability to create simple graphics using Photoshop with ability to outsource large complex projects;
- experience handling customer experience; strong organizational and project management skills;
- strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is mandatory;
- ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Application Instructions: Please include a "selfie" video (< 3min) explaining why you want this job.
Posting Date: 2018 08 17
Start Date: September ASAP