Senior Java Developer
- GHD Ltd
- Job Function
- Design & UX, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Are you an experienced Java developer looking for a dynamic, constantly evolving role? Does architecting and then implementing solutions that will be used in over 300 municipalities across North America appeal to you? Do you have the dream to wake up every single day and help clients develop a memorable web presence? Are you looking to have a significant impact on a company's key product offerings? If so, you are an excellent fit for our growing development team.
About the job:
Our i:Create product development team is responsible for defining requirements, designing, and implementing updates to ou proprietary CMS. Team members are responsible for high-quality on-time implementation and collaborate with our website delivery, project management, information systems, and DevOps teams to ensure project success.
• Analyze requirements and participate in designing solutions to client challenges.
• Implement features and updates, balancing short-term demands with the long-term vision for the product.
• Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and areas of concern and devise solutions to address these challenges.
• Perform code reviews with our product team members.
• Collaborate with internal teams to define our product roadmap.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Diploma, certificate or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, OR equivalent work experience.
• You have more than five years experience in Java JDK, MS SQL Server, Spring, and Hibernate.
• Experience with VueJS, Solr, and Logstash are benefical.
• You love to communicate and it shows through your excellent verbal and written social skills.
• You thrive in a fast pace working environment and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 17 years in business. 300+ clients. 52 marketing and technology awards in the past 12 months alone. It all adds up. Learn more at http://www.esolutionsgroup.ca
As a multicultural organization, we support individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutionsGroup will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.